- Keep your jewellery in the original packaging.
- Store your jewellery separately to avoid scratching.
- As jewellery is sometimes delicate, cleaning should always be approached with care.
- Wearing jewellery inevitably gathers a build-up of natural oils from the skin; polishing with a dry piece of cotton after wear will help maintain the original lustrous finish.
- Cleaning the item with an abrasive material or liquid jewellery dips will diminish the coating, causing the acceleration of the tarnish process.
Wrist diameter: 65mm