Shanore | Silver Filigree Shamrock Earrings | Rose Gold Plated
These unique silver filigree shamrock earrings feautre striking 14K rose gold plating detail. The shamrock is full of meaning in celtic tradition – it represents the past, present and future; and in religion it’s said that St Patrick imparted the representation of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit onto the shamrock. Shamrock grow from the clover family, which are known for their healing properties.
Write Your Own Review
- Keep your jewellery in the original packaging.
- Store your jewellery separately to avoid scratching.
- As jewellery is sometimes delicate, cleaning should always be approached with care.
- Wearing jewellery inevitably gathers a build-up of natural oils from the skin; polishing with a dry piece of cotton after wear will help maintain the original lustrous finish.
- Cleaning the item with an abrasive material or liquid jewellery dips will diminish the coating, causing the acceleration of the tarnish process.
Weight: 2 grams
Check items to add to the cart or
You may also be interested in
Newbridge Silverware Beaded Heart NecklaceSpecial Price €48.00 Regular Price €60.00