- Keep your jewellery in the original packaging.
- Store your jewellery separately to avoid scratching.
- As jewellery is sometimes delicate, cleaning should always be approached with care.
- Wearing jewellery inevitably gathers a build-up of natural oils from the skin; polishing with a dry piece of cotton after wear will help maintain the original lustrous finish.
- Cleaning the item with an abrasive material or liquid jewellery dips will diminish the coating, causing the acceleration of the tarnish process.
Product dimensions Length 200mm
This Guinness Newbridge Silverware watch is made from a genuine black leather strap, stainless steel casing and buckle closure. The watch movements were made in Japan, as opposed to the traditional Learn More